I have a free class coming up to help support you in stopping this workaholic pattern and to really begin to live fully alive. See below to register. I am here to support you.
FREE ONLINE MASTERCLASS for Women in Business, Female Entrepreneurs, and Women Leaders
Are you feeling overwhelmed and stuck in harmful habits that are blocking your success? Join our upcoming free masterclass and learn tools and techniques to banish the overwhelm and expand your potential. Our workshop will help you get to the root of your self-sabotaging behaviors, clear barriers to your success, and prioritize taking care of your own needs. By releasing resentment and feeling a sense of support, you will be able to relax, feel good about life and your choices, and bring your vision into focus. You will feel energized, alive, and ready to take action to make your dreams a reality. Don't miss this opportunity to transform your life and achieve your goals. Register now for our free masterclass!
Workaholic: Addicted or Admired?
What are some signs that workaholism is negatively affecting you and others around you?
- Do you feel guilty that you prefer doing tasks over spending time with people you love?
- Are you uncomfortable being intimate with others (in other words, you don’t let others get too close to you)?
- Do you avoid deeper connection with others because you fear they’ll hurt and disappoint you?
- Is work your “comfort zone?“
- Do you stay at work to avoid difficult relationships at home?
- Does someone close to you complain that you don’t make enough time for them?
- What impact is working long hours having on your significant relationships?
- What effect is excess work having on your health?
- Do you allow yourself vacations or adequate down time to recharge your battery?
Origins of Being a Workaholic
Parents Role Model Work Ethic
How did your parents role model work for you? Personally, both of my parents have workaholic tendencies. My dad was always working, and when he wasn’t working at work, he worked at his hobbies. He tended to his horses, showed them, took care of them, etc. He rarely sat down to dinner or TV or conversation with the family. To this day, he is not a fan of conversation.
Parents Role Model Lack of Trust/Intimacy
We Wear A Mask
We Put a Wall Around Our Heart
How Can You Stop Being a Workaholic?
2. Forgive yourself. You didn’t create these habits to hurt you or others. They developed out of a need to survive, to protect yourself. So be gentle on yourself when becoming self-aware.
3. Love yourself. You don’t control what others think of you, but you can begin to see yourself in a compassionate, loving light. Give yourself the benefit of the doubt. Be your own loyal coach or cheerleader…your own Loving Self-Advocate, as I like to say.
5. Be yourself. When the trust between you and others is re-established, you allow yourself to be you and them to be them. This is how relationships get repaired.
The Foundation of a Happy Life is Happy Relationships
JOIN OUR FREE HEALING CIRCLE COMMUNITY
Do you feel like you have nowhere to turn to talk about what's really going on with you? Our focus is on healing and providing a supportive community to help you find the freedom to create a life you love. By releasing harmful beliefs and habits that keep you stuck, we help you move forward. We use advanced healing techniques called Healing Codes to work with your energy, subconscious, body, heart, and emotions to release anger, fear, guilt, and shame. This allows you to free yourself from hurtful patterns, behaviors, and situations.
Join us for one of our monthly Zoom meetings to start your journey towards healing and a more fulfilling life. Best of all, it's completely free!