Need some extra support to mourn your youth and move forward happier into your next chapter? Register below for my upcoming, free masterclass.
Three Painful Milestones Of Mourning Our Youth
- We witness many people we love die.
- We notice the physical changes of our aging face and body.
- We have to work harder to maintain our health as we age.
Everything Goes Away Eventually
One Day She Was Playing With Me And The Next Gone
I Can’t Relax And Have Fun
Losing Our Looks As We Age
Growing Old Triggers Harsh Self-Judgment
My Grandma Radae Role Modeled Self-Disgust
My Grandma Eller Taught Me Vanity
We Have To Fight Harder For Our Health As We Age
How We Think Greatly Impacts Our Health
3 Steps For Gracefully Aging
- Let’s honor death instead of resisting the idea of it. Death is a natural part of life. My bias is that death is a continuation of life but in another realm. It’s a mystery but maybe one we needn’t be so afraid of.
2. Let’s see our worth from a place of gratitude of being alive, rather than from a place of assigning our value from a place of vanity. Instead of resisting the gradual change in our appearance, what if we saw each wrinkle as a sign of wisdom and self-love for having the courage to live life and still be here?