Energy healing can be a number of various techniques that work WITH your body’s energy system to heal you on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level (holistic). It goes to the core cause of a symptom and rewires your energy, bringing your vitality back to its original state.
Energy drives all life, motivation, desire, creativity, action, results. If you don’t have energy, you don’t have life. You don’t thrive as a leader, mom, partner, manager, etc.
You may think, well yah, I get that I need energy, but why energy healing? Healing just means you are going to restore your body to its natural state where it wants to be healthy by removing energetic interferences. And by the way, you heal yourself, not anyone else.
This blog dives into how to apply energy healing to leadership and bring your best, highest self back online so you’re in the most advantageous space of leading yourself and others to happiness, health and success.
🌟 Exclusive E-Book for Women Leaders! 🌟
Navigate life’s challenges with my FREE e-book tailored for women leaders. Discover strength, resilience, and renewal. Download now! 📖✨
What Is Energy?
Now before you discount it because it may sound woo-woo or even against your religion, I ask that you pause for a moment and reconsider your judgment. Is that coming from an unquestioned place of fear?
Saying that this energy is against your religion is like saying your body and mind are against your religion. This subtle energy is just a part of your being-ness while on planet Earth. It’s not personal for or against you. It just IS.
Different Types of Energy Healing Modalities
1. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT or tapping): this is based on the premise that all negative emotions in your body are created by a disruption in your body’s energy. It applies acupressure using the fingertips to stimulate energy meridians and unblock the flow of Qi so you’ll feel better. EFT is like acupuncture that’s been around thousands of years but without the needles.
2. Chakra Healing: You can use the electromagnetic nature of your hands and apply movements over the chakras to unblock them and get them to keep moving energy, opening and harmonizing the chakras.
3. Reiki: An energy healing technique in which you use gentle hand movements with the intention to guide the flow of healthy life force energy through your body to reduce stress and promote healing.
4. The Healing Codes: The Healing Codes are a powerful way to clear physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual blockages when applied to healing centers of the body. They are a simple and powerful self-healing system that access negative images, unhealthy beliefs, destructive cellular memories, and resulting physical issues.
5. Breathwork: The basic idea of breathwork is to release toxins and stress when you breathe out and nourish your mind and body when you breathe in. Breathing moves your energy.
6. Meditation/Hypnosis: Getting still and quiet to listen to your higher guidance and bypassing the EGO mind. Even though your thoughts will keep going, at least you’ve intentionally slowed down and can connect to yourself through your breath or paying attention to the present moment through a body sensation or through your senses.
Benefits of Energy Healing for Leaders (and Yes, you are a leader)
It’s just the opposite. Let your own experience be your guide, not some statistics that you can’t even validate. Allopathic Medicine has all sorts of side effects. Energy medicine has none.
Once you get past the hurdles of suspending your disbelief about WHY it works and if it’s in alignment with your spiritual beliefs, give it a try. You may be very surprised at its effectiveness.
If you were to walk into work and login to your computer, without the burden of guilt, shame, fear, anger or hurt, can you imagine how different your day would go?
How might you impact each person you interact with? Would you smile at them more? Have less resentment and stress? More camaraderie?
I don’t think leadership is difficult. It has an intimidating sound though, doesn’t it? ME…a leader? I’m a manager..I’m a boss…I’m a guide, helper, facilitator, co-worker, colleague…but not a leader.
As women, what do we make leadership mean, anyway? Someone who has our daily tasks all figured out? No.
To me, leadership is being kind to yourself and others and letting that impact ripple out. It just so happens that when your energy is flowing freely, you’re in a good mood. You’re feeling the love of connection and closeness, even when others are upset, stressed, and overwhelmed.
Are you beginning to see the impact you can have by doing energy healing work on yourself?
When you are calm and grounded, your energy “rubs off” on others. You become more aware of your own strengths and weaknesses. You’re not perfect, and truly no one expects you to be, except maybe you.
Getting Started with Energy Healing
To be your own healer, the key is intention. If healing is restoring your health and removing interferences, then set an intention, “I ask for the willingness and ability to be open to new possibilities where I take actions that restore me to whole health and well-being.”
I began doing EFT about 16 years ago, and I’ve continued to use it consistently. My current practice is tapping 5 minutes per day. What if you began with EFT? Or pick a method that resonates with you and then do it.
Start small and stay consistent. You may run up against resistance as the EGO Mind wants to stay in charge and fears you connecting with yourself, because it fears annihilation.
If you’d like assistance to get started in connecting with your own inner healer, schedule a chat with me now.
Energy healing is reconnecting with yourself and restoring your health through the unobstructed flow of energy through your body. Though energy flow can’t be easily tracked and measured as other practical medical procedures can, dare I say it’s more effective than the allopathic model without side effects.
There are a myriad of energy techniques to choose from. The main ones are EFT, Chakra Healing, Reiki, The Healing Codes, breathwork, and meditation/hypnosis. Pick one that resonates with you and begin small. Stay consistent.
You have so much to gain as a leader when you help your energy flow. You bring a kinder version of yourself, and this energy ripples out to affect everyone you interact with.